Ways To Give
We're currently raising $5,000 in 5 weeks for our summer Music Matters campagin. Donate between June 25 and July 31 to help us meet our goal!
Donations can also be made online by click the "Donate" button below!
340 Lemon St. #9141
Walnut CA 91789
Does your company or organization match employee donations? Call 510-761-9141 for information on how to broaden your impact through a matching corporate donation.
Every Dollar Counts
Every dollar you contribute helps thousands of children receive quality music education. 83% of our budget goes directly to our school programs. Donations are accepted for general support or a partner school of your choice!
Choose Your Impact Level
You can provide quality music education to thousands of students in the Bay Area by contributing:
- $50 to provide a set of percussion instruments to one classroom
- $139 to provide one child with a weekly music class
- $3,000 to provide weekly music classes to a class of 25 children
- $70,000 to provide music classes to an entire school for a full year.
We accept in-kind donations to benefit our educational programs and fundraising efforts. These donations are valuable components to the success of our programming. Our wishlist outlines some of our most needed items:
- Classroom musical instruments (maracas, xylophones, guitars, drums, triangles, guiros, recorders, children's books, keyboards, etc.)
- General Classroom Supplies (notebooks, pencils, art supplies, folders, pencils, etc.)
- Music related Chidren's Books
- Raffle Prizes for Fundraisers (movie tickets, gift certificates, musical instruments, autographed items, electronics, original artwork, trip package, etc.)
To make an in-kind donation, please contact Kim Kays at kkays (at) zsharp (dot) org.
Check out zSharp on Guidestar!