Music in schools increases reading fluency, language development, test scores, graduation rates, intellectual curiosity, creativity, and pro-social skills. Add your support to our #MusicMatters campaign and help us reach our $5,000 goal!
or by mail:
340 Lemon St. #9141
Walnut CA 91789
Does your company or organization match employee donations? Call 510-761-9141 for information on how to broaden your impact through a matching corporate donation.
Every Dollar Counts
Every dollar you contribute helps thousands of children receive quality music education. 83% of our budget goes directly to our school programs. Donations are accepted for general support or a partner school of your choice!
Choose Your Impact Level
You can provide quality music education to thousands of students in the Bay Area by contributing:
- $50 to provide a set of percussion instruments to one classroom
- $139 to provide one child with a weekly music class
- $3,000 to provide weekly music classes to a class of 25 children
- $70,000 to provide music classes to an entire school for a full year.
We accept in-kind donations to benefit our educational programs and fundraising efforts. These donations are valuable components to the success of our programming. Our wishlist outlines some of our most needed items:
- Classroom musical instruments (maracas, xylophones, guitars, drums, triangles, guiros, recorders, children's books, keyboards, etc.)
- General Classroom Supplies (notebooks, pencils, art supplies, folders, pencils, etc.)
- Music related Chidren's Books
- Raffle Prizes for Fundraisers (movie tickets, gift certificates, musical instruments, autographed items, electronics, original artwork, trip package, etc.)
To make an in-kind donation, please contact Kim Kays at kkays (at) zsharp (dot) org.
Check out zSharp on Guidestar!